GNU is free to use and does not feature ads. You can arrange as many meetings as you want with any number of friends – there are no restrictions!
We at GNU place a strong emphasis on the importance of data protection:
- No information pertaining to appointments from your calendar is sent to our server – only the times of gaps in your schedule.
- All data transfer is encrypted.
- No personal data will be transmitted to or stored by GNU without your explicit consent.
- As soon as a time is agreed upon, all data used to decide the time will be deleted.
GNU is committed to the careful and respectful handling your personal data.
No – because this is the precisely the secret to GNU’s magic: the app checks the gaps in your schedule and finds the times at which you’re free. You decide whether to accept or reject the times it suggests.
I have installed the app on my smartphone (iPhone). What do I need to do so that it is also synchronised for running on my tablet (iPad)?
GNU has been designed as a smartphone tool. People usually have their mobile with them all the time. As GNU is (uniquely) allocated using your mobile number, it can only be registered and used on one device under one and the same number.
Meetings that are coordinated using GNU are immediately entered into your calendar. Your calendar will still be synchronised with your other devices (e.g. an iPad) just the same as always – entirely irrespective of GNU.
There are a few ways to do this:
- Send them an email or an SMS directly from the GNU app. Under “Contact”, you’ll find the function “Friends”.
- Send the link to GNU. At www.gnuuu.com, your friends can find out more information and download GNU for their respective operating systems.
- Alternatively, you can insert a link to GNU in your email signature, e.g.: I USE GNU – The easiest and most effective to find a time that works for everyone. www.gnuuu.com – come GNUgether!
GNU only works amongst participants who have installed GNU. Because the MAGICAL way that GNU works in only possible with GNU. Other programmes or tools do not have this function.
The solution: When there are people you want to arrange meetings with, simply invite them to join GNU. There is a cool function for this in GNU: Under “Contacts” go to “+”, select the desired person from your list of contacts, decide on “Email” or “SMS” – and the invitation will be sent to them. As soon as your contact has installed GNU, you will find them in your GNU contacts – and you’re ready to go.
- GNU helps you to quickly and easily arrange meetings and appointments.
- GNU makes it easy to agree a date, even with large numbers of participants.
- GNU suggests the next times at which all participants have a gap in their schedule.
- Individual invitees are free to approve or reject each of the suggested times.
- The final decision is then made by the inviting party.
- GNU is clever & easy.
- GNU is free of charge & ad-free.